Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful spring day

I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to go into work on a Wednesday, but this morning's training course was so deathly dull that I escaped after an hour and came back home to enjoy the rest of the day with Mab and the children in the garden. Thanks to Christine, James and Jennifer are the proud new owners of this fab tent. Jennifer's crazy hair went all static making her look like a rugrat.


James insisted on a game of hide and seek in his new tent, which, needless to say was a very short game. In between playing in the tent, eating a picnic lunch, climbing trees and playing in the dirt, Mab managed to mow the lawn and split a few logs and I cleared a patch of brambles and overgrown holly. One step at a time our garden is being tamed.

No comments: