Monday, May 18, 2009

Our children

Having had a week off work with the most persistent tummy bug I've ever had, I have spent a lot of time on the computer. Whilst browsing around I came across a link in my cousin's blog to the blog of her very good friend Larisa, an incredibly talented photographer.


I was totally awestruck by some of the shots of her son, and have been inspired to have a go. My efforts on the point-and-shoot (with a little added help

from iphotos) pale in comparison, but any kind of imitation, no matter how inadequate, is the sincerest form of flattery.

2 comments:

AOB said...

Lovely photos, Louby. The light in that room's great, but really, I think it's the skill of the photographer... (never seen James look so peaceful. Butter wouldn't melt!)

Ivor said...

you're putting us to shame... Hope you are feeling better?